Welcome to the Waldorf Astoria Casa Marina
Experience Our Premier Key West Resort
What to do
Lounge or enjoy a massage by the oceanfront pool. Nap under a shady palm on the private beach. Once you’ve explored all that our luxury resort in Key West has to offer, then stroll over to Duval Street, the entertainment and shopping heart of Key West.
Where to stay
Escape to classically designed and decorated Key West Accommodations offering every modern comfort, and views of the ocean or resort lawns.
Where we are
Our hotel in Key West is perfectly situated to allow you to do everything or nothing at all. Overlooking Key West’s largest private beach only steps from Duval Street, historic Old Town, the Key West Aquarium, and Ernest Hemingway's House.
- Self Parking $25.00 USD/Day
- Service animals allowed
- Pets allowed
- Deposit: $75.00 (Non-Refundable)
- Pet Max Weight 25 lbs.
- Pets must not be left unattended, even in your guest room
- Located on the largest private beach in Key West, Florida
- Easy access to world-class water sports, including deep-sea fishing, wind surfing, and diving in America's only living barrier reef
- Only three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW)
- Two heated, year-round swimming pools
- Beach and pool concierge