Welcome to Waldorf Astoria's Casa Marina
Experience Our Premier Key West Resort
What to do
Lounge or enjoy a massage by the oceanfront pool. Nap under a shady palm on the private beach. Once you’ve explored all that our luxury resort in Key West has to offer, stroll over to Duval Street, the entertainment and shopping heart of Key West.
Where to stay
Escape to classically designed and decorated Key West Accommodations offering modern comforts, and views of the ocean or resort lawns.
Where we are
Our hotel in Key West is perfectly situated to allow you to do everything or nothing at all. Overlooking Key West’s largest private beach only, Casa Marina is steps from Duval Street, historic Old Town, the Key West Aquarium, and Ernest Hemingway's House.
- Self Parking $20.00 USD/Day
- Valet Parking: $30.00 USD/Day
- Pets allowed
- Deposit: $75.00 (Non-Refundable)
- Pet Max Weight 25 lbs.
- Pets must not be left unattended, even in your guest room
- Member of the following organizations: American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts, Virtuoso, Signature Travel Network, Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, Travel Leaders Select Hotels and Resorts
- Located on the largest private beach in Key West, Florida
- Easy access to world-class water sports, including deep-sea fishing, JetSki, catamaran cruises, wind surfing, and diving in America's only living barrier reef
- Less than three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW)
- Two heated, year-round swimming pools
- Beach and pool concierge
- Multiple dining outlets in addition to a signature toes-in-the-sand dinner experience
- Unique sand sculpture workshops
- Vibrant nightlife within walking distance
- Indoor & outdoor spa operations